Tuesday, August 16, 2005

All is going well for me! I know now that I am done with all the heavy drugs I will get healthier and stronger. I am so blessed and so happy to be done with this. I am looking forward to finishing radiation. I go in this week to get the simulation, which is just setting me up and mapping out the radiation. They want to radiate as little of the heart/lungs/ribs as possible so they need to do a CT scan and map out the best positioning. I know when this part is over I never have to do this again. It only gets better from here!!

I do have to finish all the other testing now, but that's only testing and that will just show that I am as healthy as ever and only getting better. I can't wait to work out on a regular basis, not to be interupted by chemo. I am ready to live the rest of my life.

No comments: