Wednesday, October 04, 2006

All is well with the bone scan. They just noted arthritis in the joints, so that accounts for the joint pain. I have a big laundry list of routine appointments coming up. Just follow-up as usual. My two daughters and I did the Support Connection Walk last Sunday in the pouring rain. It was very moving and uplifting. I am happy to be there again, however, I didn't see Glen Close. She is the celebrity spokesperson, and I saw her last year. The rain must have deterred her. We all had our reasons for being there, and I wasn't going to let soggy shoes get in the way. Last year I walked with peach fuzz on my head. This year I couldn't help notice other ladies doing the same. Every year there will be more. I found out others I know indirectly who were diagnosed recently.

If you don't hear from me I'm either at a PTO meeting, council meeting, Girl Scout Meeting, teaching Sunday School, planning a women's group meeting, planning a Sunday morning brunch for church, going to a long list of doctor's appointments, doing laundry, dishes, homework, driving kids around, blah, blah, blah! I can't fit one more thing into my day. Help...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!
Now wouldn't you take all of those busy moments over a trip to the hospital for chemo? Great job on all of the walks. You should give us a running total of the miles you have walked to find a cure. Judy, Sandy and I walked ten miles today to get ready for our sixty mile walk. Isn't it funny when ten miles does not sound that far?
Find some time for yourself.
Love,
Jacque