Friday, June 16, 2006

Well, I visited with my surgeon yesterday. She examined me and said that the inflamation was from radiation. That's what the scan said, and my doctor said it's not unusual for inflamation to show up a few months after radiation. She said it may or may not get better, but there is nothing to worry about. I'm very happy about that.

Happy Father's day to everyone! Keep Janette Yetter in your prayers. She ended up having surgery today to remove a growth on an overy. It is thankfully benign. She said she will be in the hospital until Sunday.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, I'm in a lot of pain. I wish I knew a good chiropractor... I have terrible neck pain. John is taking good care of me. I just need to rest and keep getting adjusted.

4 comments:

katrina said...

Good news! As we all breathe a deep sigh of relief, I remind you that you promised to use that bath tub to soak and relax as least as often as my sister! Get it on, girl!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news, Amy! Now get your neck better, and I look forward to seeing you Sunday!
- Doug

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Thanks for the extra prayer chain!

I am thrilled to hear the doctor wasn't worried, now lets just pray for the pain to go away (for both of us!)

Talk to you soon.
Love,
janette

Jessica Kaylor said...

We miss hearing from you...how are things going?
Much Love,
Jess