Monday, July 17, 2006

Anyone out there? I'm here in Omaha for a few weeks. It has been quite hot. Enjoying my children, mom, and family. John just left today. He was here for a week. I will be back August 22. I'll be expecting a coming home party - ha ha hee! Nothing new to report on the health front - Thank the good Lord! I just pray that everything continues to be uneventful.

I continue to pray for others who are living with cancer, there are so many. Keep them and their family's in your prayers as well. See you in August!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, anyone out there? Just daily checking your blog! Glad to hear you are having fun with the family - enjoy it, time goes to quick. Give Aunt Diane a hug for me!

Thanks for the book (ha ha ha), and yes, CHOCOLATE! you know the way to my heart!

Missing you!
Janette
p.s. can't say missing you at church, because we haven't been - opps!!
j

ejbauerlein said...

Hey there Ames -
So you finally found a computer to update with. About time. However, I notice Janette doesn't harass you about not updating quickly enough. Just me. She also isn't the only one who misses you. I miss you too, not that it stops me from going to your house and using the TV under the pretense of feeding your cat. (tee hee) Have fun.
Talk to you later. -Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
We saw John come into church alone a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he was solo. He looked around, and grinned his grin, and said yes! (Exclamation point is mine. :) )

Glad you are enjoying your time with the family, but, what the hey! We miss you here!
Love,
Doug and Sandy