Monday, June 20, 2005

Good Morning!!

I'm feeling well today, finally. I plan to just be outside today and play with the kids. There's nothing else I would want to do today. I'm going to take it easy and love my babies. Alex and Sophia are home today and Susannah has school. I can't believe she is still in school- that's enough already! I always remember as a kid in Nebraska being out of school way before my birthday. My birthday is Wednesday and Susannah isn't out until Friday! John has something planned for my birthday. Every once in a while I catch him giggling. He's so bad a surprises. He can hardly keep it in. I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

Enjoy your last day of (I will keep your age quiet) with cancer, because during this next year, you are going to have this thing kicked!

Soak up the sunshine!

Janette

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ETC., ETC., WE LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FLOWERS THAT YOU SENT TO US. IT WAS A NICE SURPRISE, BUT THEN YOU ARE A NICE PERSON.

Mil and Gary