Monday, June 06, 2005

I have a few minutes, so I'll blog at you! You should know the drill by now. I'm feeling great! My last treatment knocked me out and now I'm on the upswing. (It was last week). What a busy week! I made it through. Now I'm looking forward to just planting my flowers under a floppy hat with lots of sunscreen!

I think the hair thing is already getting old. It is hot and I feel so weird wearing it. I think the hair is only for airconditioning. We went on Sunday to get annuals at the nursery, and immediately after getting in the car I whipped off the hair and replaced it with a ball cap. Then we saw Mike and Mary in the car and I whipped off the ball cap and I threw on the wig (hopefully no one saw the exchange - now that would be funny). I can't seem to make up my mind. You just may see me walking around like GI Jane - Dash-It-All!!

Now, I am losing my sense of taste. Everything tastes strange and I'm a little nauseous. I know every mother can relate. It's alot like pregnancy, only this is just for four months, and not the weight gain, so I guess I should be thankful(?). I just can't figure out now why last years summer clothes fit so snug. I just can't win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think Demi Moore was absolutely beautiful and still very sexy in GI Jane. Bet you'll be too!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy --

I know a Mom who did the GI Jane thing -- she said it just made it easier. And considering the time of year we're approaching, I'm SURE a lot cooler!!!!!

Go for it -- I second what Carol said -- you'll still be sexy and beautiful -- just add some Lia Sophia, and maybe a little makeup. :-)

Keep smiling!

Health & blessings,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi amy

It is lindsey/. I am really glad you are feeling good. I hope that you will for a while. Just to let you know. All of my friends got blogs but on a different site and Anna made me one so If you want to see it the address is www.xanga.com/Lindsey365

Talk to you later
Love Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
We will be thinking of you today while you receive your treatments. Half way there!!

Janette