Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day, Everyone!

Three years ago, I was in the hospital for Mother's Day. I had just had my little Alex on Saturday, and I was going home on Sunday, Mother's Day. What a special blessing. I had a special day this year just getting spoiled by my family. Susannah, Sophia, and Alex all had homemade projects they made from school and cute little cards. After church, John just let me lay on the couch all day and I watched the Food Network and talked on the phone to family members. Later we went to my mother-in-laws house for a BBQ. I am still tired, but I feel pretty good considering.

So far, so good. Keep up your prayers! Say a little prayer for my friend Jessica. She spent Mother's day in the hospital away from her 3 girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you were treated like the queen that you deserve!

Hopefully Jessica will be home today. Thanks to all for including her in your prayers.
Janette